Senior C++ Engineer
LiquidSky is an extremely well funded game changing software company that started by solving the four main problems surrounding GPU cloud computing and streaming; latency, input, and server orchestration with no vendor lock in. Our software is used by the largest mobile operators and digital retailers in the U.S.
LiquidSky is looking to pay market rates for a passionate Senior Backend (C++) Developer who is prepared to jump in and join a great team working with the latest tools and technologies to define and construct LiquidSky’s future. Join us and become a part of something that will make a difference. We give you the flexibility of a startup and the financial stability of a large company.
- Own/Maintain build scripts
- Own releases/branches/updates
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering and over-seas
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Maintain a suit of APIs & SDKs to interact with the software you produce
- 7+ years of backend developer experience, including a production environment
- Fluency with C++/VS
- Some experience with codecs such as h.264, h.265, VP8, VP9
- Some experience with real-time streaming protocols such as RTSP, WebRTC
- Able to organize large code bases
- Experience with a version control system such as Git, utilizing proper development workflow
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Experience working with CUDA/OpenCL
- Experience building apps for Windows 10, Android, and iOS
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- The flexibility of a startup and the financial stability of a large company.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!