Project Manager (Technical)
At LiquidSky, we believe that all content will someday soon become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device. At LiquidSky, bold ideas have become an outstanding product. The company is led by a well-known visionary technical leader looking to build a team of A player engineers. Bring your passion and dedication to this job and you could accomplish what you only have dreamt of until now. We give you the flexibility of a startup and the financial stability of a large company.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads and manages the execution of a large program or multiple medium size programs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Leads Ecommerce acquisition and integration technical activities while interfacing with technical teams and acquired external teams
- Directly interfaces with technical teams at multiple brands
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years managing cross-functional teams including technology and business areas
- 7 years experience managing large programs with a multi-million dollar budget
- 5+ years of IT experience in M&A, Ecommerce, or platform integration.
- 3-5 years experience managing agile projects
- Technical skills and experience, preferably in IT areas of Cloud, Front End, Data, Infrastructure, or Security.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience interfacing and communicating with executive, business and technical Stakeholders.
- Efficiency using JIRA, confluence and program management tools and experience working with teams operating via different methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with exposure to large-scale systems program management.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions using good judgement and work independently
- Ability to plan and deliver multiple engagements in a matrixed organization with various priorities
- Competitive Salary
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you and dependents
- Financial benefits including 401k, stock purchase plans and more
- The flexibility of a startup and the financial stability of a large company