Senior Security Specialist
At LiquidSky, we believe that all content will someday soon become gamified, interactive, and tailored to each unique viewer. We aim to unleash the future of content, making high-end interactive experience available on any low-end device. At LiquidSky, bold ideas have become an outstanding product. The company is led by a well-known visionary technical leader looking to build a team of A player engineers. Bring your passion and dedication to this job and you could accomplish what you only have dreamt of until now. We give you the flexibility of a startup and the financial stability of a large company.
LiquidSky is looking for a new Sr Software Engineer in Cybersecurity that has a passion for developing solutions and solving problems. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in security with a consultative approach to working with others. This role is a full-stack development role with exposure to API development and use, UI development, SQL, and HDFS technologies.
- Deliver data integration by implementing shared data sources, developing and modifying code to export, transform, and load data
- Develop data connections using REST or SOAP APIs to various security tools
- Study data sources by interviewing users; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions and then delivers them in an Agile manner.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- CISSP or other security certification
- Experience with Apache Spark or other HDFS technologies
- API development experience
- UI / UX design and development experience
- Competitive Salary
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you and dependents
- Financial benefits including 401k, stock purchase plans and more
- The flexibility of a startup and the financial stability of a large company