Senior C++ Engineer
LiquidSky is a game changing software company that has solved the three main problems surrounding cloud gaming; latency, input, and catalog. We’re proud to say we are the only company that has done this successfully, and growth is happening fast. We are preparing to exit our closed beta with 1,000,000+ users and we need help scaling our database and backend infrastructure.
We’ve just closed our $8,000,000 seed round and are looking to grow our team. We got a bigger office in the WeWork office in Time Square to accommodate the new team.
- Own/Maintain build scripts
- Own releases/branches/updates
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering and over-seas
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- 7+ years of Developer experience, including a production environment
- Fluency with C++/VS CC
- Some knowledge of Electron or CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework)
- Able to organize large code bases
- Some knowledge of Qmake, Python
- Some knowledge of Buildbot, Setupfactory
- Some knowledge of video streaming or playing video
- Some knowledge of Android and/or Swift
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Competitive salary
- Play your favorite PC games and call it work.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Enjoy free beer...after work hours of course :)
- Work on a truly innovative technology with a startup that has successfully raised $12 million in funding